- 9/12/2013 TURKALERT: Aggregating claims to meet section 66(1) threshold of the Workers Compensation Act 1987. Can it be done?
- 4/12/2013 TURKALERT: When can a matter be struck out in the Workers Compensation Commission?
- 3/12/2013 TURKALERT: Injury on a journey to or from work – real and substantial connection with employment
- 22//11/2013 TURKALERT: PPSA and Landlords
- 18/11/13 TURKALERT: Winding Up Companies By Contingent Creditors
- 2/10/2013 TURKALERT: Appeal of a MAC is preferable to a Reconsideration
- 23/09/13 TURKALERT: No false start for lender under Farm Debt Mediation
- 17/09/13 TURKALERT: Solvent or insolvent? That is the question
- 02/09/13 TURKALERT: Court of Appeal overturns finding that reckless indifference constituted fraudulent misrepresentation
- 16/08/13 TURKALERT: The danger of lodging caveats without reasonable cause
TurksLegal is a specialist law firm with offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
Our expert legal knowledge combined with our commercial focus enables us to assist our clients find solutions with a minimum of fuss.
Client partnership and client service are our priorities.