The 2018 Bright Light Award, brought to you by TurksLegal and ANZIIF has now closed…
The ANZIIF TurksLegal Claims Scholarship was born out of a passion for discussing hot topics and generating ideas in general insurance claims. 10 years on and that passion hasn’t changed but the platform for presenting your ideas or views on claims has evolved to become the Bright Light Award!
The finalists will be invited to a short discussion to explore their idea in w/c 12 November 2018 and the prizes will be awarded at the ANZIIF General Insurance breakfast in Sydney on Wednesday, 5 December 2018.
The winner of the Bright Light Award will receive:
- $5,000 cash, and
- up to $1,500 to spend on coaching and professional development of your choice, and
- a position on the judging panel for the 2019 Bright Light Award alongside senior industry leaders, and
- an exclusive opportunity to work with TurksLegal and ANZIIF to showcase their idea across the general insurance industry.
The runner-up of the Award will receive complimentary registration(s) to the 2019 AICLA/ANZIIF Claims Convention in Australia including return flights and two nights’ accommodation.
2018 Judging Panel
The judging panel comprises the following industry leaders:
- Simone Dossetor, General Manager Insurance, Great Lakes Australia
- James Flaskett, Head of Claims, Australia & New Zealand, Chubb Insurance Company
- Peter Fitzgerald, National Technical Claims Manager, Allianz
- Chris Rodd, Insurance Law Consultant
- Jason Courtenay, Claims Manager, BCS Broking
- Fiona Fong, Senior Claims Consultant , Marsh (2017 Scholarship winner)
- Prue Willsford, CEO, ANZIIF
- Paul Angus, Partner, TurksLegal
- Peter Riddell, Partner, TurksLegal