Working At TurksLegal
A career at TurksLegal means working with lawyers who have outstanding reputations in specific areas of the law.
Our lawyers share a deep commitment to ensuring our clients' interests are protected. Clients are our priority. We work in collaboration with our clients to develop effective solutions to deal with the complex issues within their business environment.
Our team is required to adhere to high standards of professional conduct and integrity. In return, we provide a friendly, approachable environment which encourages professional and personal development and rewards outstanding achievement.
Knowledge sharing is a key strength of our firm culture. As an employee of TurksLegal you will be encouraged to continually develop your professional expertise through attendance at internal and external seminars and conferences, writing papers and client updates and being involved in the presentation of seminars.
As a graduate at TurksLegal, your program will rotate through some of the practice areas of the firm. The program is designed specifically to:
- provide you with a broad understanding of each practice area;
- give you an insight into how commercial solutions are developed for clients;
- provide you with ongoing feedback to match your capabilities and areas of interest with a specific legal discipline; and
- give you the support and tools you need to enhance your learning experience and develop your professional skills
As a new employee of TurksLegal you will be taken through a formal induction process which will provide you with details about:
- the firm's culture;
- expectations of your team;
- business services; and
- how your role fits with the firm's overall structure
One of the things that differentiates TurksLegal is the support given to all employees in maintaining a worklife balance.
TurksLegal knows that to be productive and healthy in your professional life you need to balance out your professional commitments with personal commitments.
We encourage employees to undertake initiatives which enable them to focus on areas outside of work - charity and voluntary commitments, sporting activities and spending time with family and friends.