The 2013 ALUCA TurksLegal Scholarship
Applications for the 2013 ALUCA TurksLegal Scholarship are now open.
About the Scholarship
The ALUCA TurksLegal Scholarship is a joint initiative between ALUCA and TurksLegal designed to support the professional growth of ALUCA and its members by providing a significant career development opportunity for professionals working in the life insurance industry.
The judging panel for the ALUCA TurksLegal Scholarship comprises senior industry professionals who have a broad wealth of knowledge and industry experience.
This year’s judges are:
- Duncan West, Executive General Manager of Insurance, MLC and NAB
- Paul Rayson, Managing Director, CommInsure
- Simon Swanson, Managing Director, ClearView
- Phil Hay, Head of Life Insurance, BT Financial Group
- Brian Sussman, President, ALUCA
- Tony O’Leary, Executive Officer, ALUCA
- John Myatt, Partner, TurksLegal
- Alph Edwards, Partner, TurksLegal
- Darryl Pereira, Partner, TurksLegal
The winner of the 2012 ALUCA TurksLegal scholarship, Carly Van Den Akker of Swiss Reinsurance Company, comments on the scholarship.